What have you been reading this month? Here’s what our clinical team has been talking about.
- 3 Ways Assistive Technology Supports Students with Disabilities – See how technology is expanding opportunities for students with special needs more than ever before. (EdTech Magazine)
- MyYoungerSelf Educator Toolkit – Resources and discussion guide to help kids and teens understand how other people with disabilities have managed difficulties and achieved success in life. (Child Mind Institute)
- Principals support SEL efforts, but want more teacher training – School principals overwhelmingly agree that social-emotional learning programs are important, but only a third have a plan for teaching and implementing SEL school-wide. (Education DIVE)
- How schools are disrupting dyslexia – Districts are seeing success with early screening and intervention for students with dyslexia (District Administration)
- 5 Strategies to Demystify the Learning Process for Struggling Students – Drawing on neuroscience, Barbara Oakley helps others learn how to learn. (KQED Mind/Shift)